Core Services' comprehensive offering of Managed Services includes all Database Administrator ("DBA") and related technical services required to keep your Oracle Applications environment up and running, well-tuned, and up to date with the current software versions. Significant investment includes ongoing development and refinement of a full suite of proprietary monitors performing real-time "health checks" on critical settings and metrics. Not only do our monitors detect when things are broken, but also when things are about to break.
We've devoted considerable time and resources to enhance client satisfaction through unique, client-specific Standard Operating Procedures ("SOPs"), e.g., automated clones. Our sophisticated Client Portal enables you to manage your Service Request ("SR") prioritization, post-clone options, and blackout approvals, as well as download your Transparent Names Substrate ("TNS") Names file. Each client is assigned an Oracle Certified Professional ("OCP2) Lead DBA who is accountable for timely and accurate issue resolution. This included initiating and managing escalations to software and hardware manufacturers and engaging functional and apps tech subject matter experts to resolve "techno/functional" issues.
What Are the Benefits of Hosting at Core?
- Deployed on industry-leading EMC XtremIO Solid State Flash-based storage technology, the global leader in enterprise storage with unmatched reliability, availability, and scalability; learn more >
- An Oracle Exadata storage option is also available
- Level 3+ facilities with redundant power, cooling, and broadband
- Production environments are replicated at the last committed transaction to another of Core Services' data centers using EMC RecoverPoint technology to provide alternative site processing with a Recovery Point Objective (“RPO”) of zero hours and an Recovery Time Objective (“RTO”) of two hours
- Storage platform consisting solely of Solid State Flash Drives is second to none for performance and scale in the most demanding workload environments providing latency under 1ms, speeds unheard of with traditional spinning disk technologies eliminating trade-offs between capacity and performance
- Production environments deployed to fiber-attached hosts through Director Class SAN
- Cary Milsap In-a-Box – Developed with Method-R, Core Services employs advanced high cost SQL detectors to identify environmental bottlenecks and Developer resources to resolve the issues
- Data Centers with embassy-level security validated for SSAE-16 type 2 compliance
- Latest in state-of-the-art intrusion detection